Showing 1 to 11 of 11 (1 Pages)
Buy frozen vegetables
We all try to eat as many fresh vegetables and fruits as possible, remembering from childhood that they are a storehouse of vitamins. But when the shock freezing of vegetables was invented, the frozen products were recognized even more useful and healthy in terms of nutritional and vitamin characteristics. Moreover, the season of selling fresh vegetables is still limited, and in fact they should be in the diet for all year. Iceman online store offers to buy frozen vegetables in a wide range and at an affordable price!
Advantages of frozen vegetables
Our customers can count on a good assortment - the catalog contains everything you need for a balanced diet. It is regularly updated with new products. Frozen vegetables have the following advantages:
- a very high quality and safeness. Products undergo strict control before being placed in the freezer;
- only seasonal fruits are frozen, therefore the content of harmful additives, nitrates, chemicals is excluded. But all the vitamins and beneficial properties are preserved;
- frozen vegetables that you can buy in Iceman are completely natural, without any additives, dyes and other chemicals.
So, you buy peas, cabbage, beans, corn and other vegetables that are as good as fresh. At the same time, you can store them for a long time, knowing that you always have healthy and tasty foods at hand.
How to cook frozen vegetables
The undeniable advantage of such products lies in the simplicity of their preparation. It will take no more than 10 minutes to cook frozen vegetables. You do not need to wash, peel, cut them - everything is ready, it just have to defrost and add them to the main dish or salad!
Here are some useful recipes with frozen vegetables:
- In a frying pan, pour the food into the frying pan and maintain high heat for 2-3 minutes. During this time, the moisture from the defrost should go. When it leaves, you can add vegetable oil, salt, seasoning to taste. Now mix everything up, cover the pan with a lid and fry until the vegetables are ready. They can be eaten as a dish of their own, used as a side dish;
- Quick dinner - pour the vegetable oil into the pan and put the onion, pre-cut into small pieces. When it is fried and turns golden, pour out the mixture of frozen vegetables. Salt, mix, add water. Cover the saucepan and simmer for 20-25 minutes;
- Buckwheat with vegetables - rinse the buckwheat and boil until cooked. Now pour the oil into the pan, pour the frozen vegetables, mix and salt. Ten minutes later add buckwheat. Turn on the small fire and leave for 5 more minutes.
As you can see from the recipes, they are all very simple and do not require time or effort. If you do not know what to cook, are very busy and are not ready to experiment with a combination of products, it will be very cool to open the freezer and just get the frozen mix. It is also convenient for families with small children, where the diet is very important.
Order frozen vegetables in Iceman - what you need for quick and healthy cooking! You can do it on our website by adding the desired products to the cart and placing an order, as well as visiting the store, where we are always happy to see you and ready to give an advice!