Buy seafood easier with IceMan
For many years, IceMan is always ready to deliver the best seafood. We have a wide range of high quality and certified seafood. You can buy seafood not only at retail, but you can buy everything, especially such a trifle as seafood wholesale.
Health Benefits of Seafood
Every day, more and more people realize the importance of good eating habits. A well balanced, nutritious diet and regular exercise are vital factors for a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, many actively include in their diet seafood. And where are they best to take, how not to order seafood from us? Also a good habit.
Seafood on average contains less than 2% fat. For people who are losing weight, seafood is everything. All seafood is lower in kilojoules than even the most tender meat or chicken. And, of course, with seafood, you do not need to cut the fat. Just cook them on a grill, barbecue, bake, steam or microwave seafood to keep your kilojoules low.
Seafood is rich in nutrients, serves as a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps reduce common diseases. Therefore, starting the next cooking of crayfish or fry, know that seafood you use will bring many benefits!
Top 10 facts from IceMan about the benefits of seafood
For doubtful people, we have prepared undeniable facts about the benefits of seafood. So, let's begin.
- Seafood provides the body with essential nutrients. Seafood is known for being a natural source of vitamins and minerals.
- Promote heart health. They can significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular events such as arrhythmias, strokes and heart attacks.
- Good for joints - regular use of seafood has been proven to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Eating seafood supports vision. People are less likely to suffer from age-related macular degeneration, a disease that can lead to vision loss.
- Good skin - consuming seafood helps retain moisture in the skin.
- Dealing with depression — consuming more seafood can help you have a more positive outlook on life.
- Benefits in pregnancy - studies show that eating more fish has a positive effect on body weight at birth, because it contributes to the growth and development of the fetus.
- Improves immune function.
- Seafood improves brain condition.
- Help in the fight against insomnia.
The most important thing is versatility
If you are looking for an aromatic, easy-to-prepare dish with perfect health benefits, seafood is the most delicious way. Being versatile, seafood can be cooked in many ways, taking the taste that you are cooking.
Methods of cooking seafood:
- steam cooking